I have volunteered to be the contact person for this project simply because I thought it would ease the process. I gain NOTHING from doing this. The irate calls I received recently changed my outlook on things and while I have been trying to take issues on the chin for the last few years, I have now had enough.
If anyone have any issues with this project, please contact one of the below numbers. I realise that the majority of us are mild mannered, reasonable folk, but it’s the few that make life a little too ‘colourful’ for me to make it worth the effort.
I have a (demanding) day job, a family and work part time to try to make life a little easier for my family. Whatever I have done for the boom gate project and wanted to do for the fibre project have never been at any price or gain. I’m done with that now.
Please contact the following people if you have issues with the fibre project (which by the way will increase your property value as fibre is seen as an advantage):
1. Xavier Coetsee (UPMC) – cell: 071-871-0451
2. Suzie Hilton (UPMC) – cell: 071-279-0971 (Suzie will be on leave until next Monday 13thMarch 2017)
3. Mark Jordaan (Wayleave specialist) – cell: 082-944-5488
4. Tommy Singh (ILO Vodacom) – cell: 081-347-8916
5. Gawie Smit (UPMC Site Supervisor) – cell: 083-236-5022
The committee will meet end next week to discuss the hand over process of the various tasks required to keep the boomed area going and I’ll post the plans here.